It is currently 2019 12 09, 17:19

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: translation lithuanian- english
PostPosted: 2009 12 28, 17:51 

hello,
can somebody translate this for me in english please :

nu sveikute da karta tai va susna gimdo sausi o del bupsaus tai jam viskas gerai jokiu laisku nuo jo negauni nzn del ko be to palaikom rysi su juo nieks negalejo patiket kad tiu neatvariai i pasimatyma nei tevai nei jis nes jis labai laukia,seip jam viskas gerai be to susna su kuzila ten sedi susna atsieme zajava del auto,na va man viskas gerai kuriu nauja seima su kaimyna nes kai isiskiriaiu su katinu tas nieko nelaukias kabino nes tiurbut pavargo laukt cha cha tai jau virs men.be to rasiuk kaip tau ar neskriaudzia jis taves?zek ten tiu neparasiai ant kai ko zajavos nes pergyvenam atrasyk i si adresa arba i i one bet gal geriau ce.myliu buciuoju pasiilgau

and also this smal things :

jis atkalbineja jau mane gaydis gerai paklausk

arba as paprasisiu kad ant jo kortos uzmestumet ,bet man reik palaukt kol jis gris ,kad gal dar nenores kad ant jo mestumet

kai gaydis pradejo stumt ant manes baik ziauriai atsiusk saibu as tuoj pazesiu kiek bilietas

thanks a lot and happy newyear everybody

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2010 01 20, 02:53 
Site Admin

Howdy again. Well the bitch is giving birth in January. As for Bupsus, he is alright, you don't get any letters from him, I don't know why, also we keep in contact with him. No one could believe that you didn't come to the meeting - neither parents nor him, because he is waiting a lot. Otherwise he is alright, also the bitch with Kuzila are [sitting] there. The bitch took back the claim of the car. Well I'm alright, I'm building a new family with a neighbor, because when I divorced with Katinas (cat) he started to flatter me at once, because he was tired of waiting hahaha, so it's been over a month. So Rasa, how are you, are you not being harmed? Look, you didn't make a claim on someone, we are worried, respond to this address or on one.lt but better here. Love you, kisses, miss you.

jis atkalbineja jau mane gaydis gerai paklausk
He keeps dissuading me already, ok, ask

arba as paprasisiu kad ant jo kortos uzmestumet ,bet man reik palaukt kol jis gris ,kad gal dar nenores kad ant jo mestumet
Or I will ask to "throw a card on him", but I have to wait till he comes back, maybe he won't want you to "throw" on him.

kai gaydis pradejo stumt ant manes baik ziauriai atsiusk saibu as tuoj pazesiu kiek bilietas
Wow the asshole has started to fuck with me. Stop it, desperately send me some money, I'll soon check how much is the ticket.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: translation lithuanian- english
PostPosted: 2019 08 16, 05:14 

People are so caring and helping that I am amazed that many people translated this paragraph for the lady in such an accurate way and correct use of the words and sentences. Really a helping https://curiousmindmagazine.com/10-movies-with-life-lessons/ from an educational point of view.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 2019 09 01, 16:04 

Thanks for sharing your amazing opinions. I was having a writing project for https://samedayessays.net/ on Lithuanian translation into English and this blog truly really me!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 2019 12 02, 13:07 

Guys, are there smb with a degree in Lithuinian literature, we need native speaker writer at cheap essay writing service, as this fieald becomes more and more popular

Offline Profile