It is currently 2017 12 17, 23:23

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: *HELP Lithuanian lady in danger* ⚠
PostPosted: 2015 05 03, 18:57 

I'm calling out for help for any Lithuanian people to help me find out about this lady going by the name of Inga Ingute, who I believe may be a victim of human trafficking and prostitution who may have been kidnapped from Lithuania and moved to here (the United Kingdom) as a victim of prostitution in Kettering, Northamptonshire. I suspect this from a lot of things I've discovered from after talking to her and my suspicions are very firm. As you know, these women are beaten and raped on a daily basis and locked in rooms which disgusts me and upsets me. Her name is Inga Ingute on her Facebook profile, but Iliasova on another also which says she's had her identity changed for illegal reasons, but I know she hasn't done it. It's her situation and the men who are victimized her who are doing this to her. Also her friend called marija kristina kancieriute may be another victim.

https://m.facebook.com/inga.iliasova

My local police seem to have not helped either.

Regarding Inga Ingute (possibly her real surnames may be iliasova or kazlauskaite) I have good reason to believe is a victim of prostitution, rape and assault. I have reported this to Northamptonshire Police.

Please message me on here and reply too, and mostly spread the word across the Lithuanian community and authorities. I need as much help and assistance to help her and her friend and you are my guardian angels.

God bless you and thanks.

Alex.

Offline Profile