It is currently 2019 12 10, 18:21

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Hello! Lithuanian books?
PostPosted: 2009 04 22, 17:36 

Labas everyone! I come from Lviv (Lwow, Lemberg) in Galicia (now in Ukraine). I have had plans to study Lithuanian for a long time and have seriously taken up of the task of studying this unbelievable language a few months ago. The tough thing in getting started with Lithuanian is obtaining the necessary books. Obviously this web site is of great help and I have a textbook from the Routledge Colloquial series by Meilute Ramoniene and Ian Press which is good but has some drawbacks.
I might be going to Vilnius later on this year (my first time in Lithuania) so I was wondering whether anyone could tell me which book stores in Vilnius sell Lithuanian textbooks for foreigners, grammar books and English-Lithuanian dictionaries? Thank you.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2009 04 24, 16:34 

Labas, I was looking for similar books and I found out that they are available at the Academic Bookstore(Akademine Knyga) Universiteto Gatve,4 Vilnius. Good luck!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2009 04 27, 15:31 

Labai dekui!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Hello! Lithuanian books?
PostPosted: 2019 07 16, 11:06 

Good to know about the passion of this Lithuanian language. I really like this language and excited to know about this they are publishing the books and taking the initiative for it. Here you can check http://redcarpetcrash.com/top-5-movies-about-mormons-life/ to complete their thesis work. Will surely buy this book as soon as possible.

Offline Profile